The EquityQuest Direct Contract Program:
Direct Contracting is when you, the homeowner, contract directly with suppliers and installers. We make this program available on non-structural processes like excavation, utilities, painting, flooring, cabinets, countertops, trim materials, trim labor, appliances, clean up, and bath/kitchen hardware.
The benefits of our Direct Contracting Program:
- You are not charged our profit and overhead rate on direct contract items. A recent customer saved over $16,000 using our direct contracting program.
- Upgrades are available to you at no builder markup. Typically, upgrades in flooring, countertops, and cabinets are a HIGH MARKUP (30% plus!) item. Direct contracting lets you upgrade without builder markup.
- You are in control of the details and outcome. You are able to communicate your ideas and designs directly with the craftsman eliminating the frustrations of communicating through 2 layers of contractors.
- We pass on our contractor pricing. Whenever possible we make our accounts available to you for materials like flooring, countertops, tile, deck materials, trim materials, etc. Our pricing is 10 - 30% below retail on many items.
- We have a network of recommended suppliers and installers and we are always available for consulting and advice.